What a Trip!
Over Spring Break we went to Abilene to see Grammy and Jaypa. It was a fun packed few days that included going to the zoo, playing with ponies, riding a 4 wheeler, shooting a BB gun, catching a catfish, and hunting eggs!! Whew! that was all in one breath. I had so much fun. Stayed tuned this week for a look at my new polka-dots. Actually this time they are more like spots.

That's one lazy bear

I think I want a pony for my birthday

Poor Molly couldn't see most of the animals

Gee thanks Grammy for letting me drive

Well, maybe I want a 4 wheeler instead...

I loved playing with Ranger

I hit the target

Some good old bonding with Daddy

I caught the biggest fish

Yes, I hunted Easter eggs in my Halloween
PJs
There's another one

Hair, Hair and more hair

Family Easter picture

I really wasn't sad but isn't this the most pathetic look you've ever seen?

Me and my new friend
Caden had fun
smooshing bugs
No comments:
Post a Comment