9 Months Old
Today I turned 9 months old. Mommy and Daddy can't believe that I am one step closer to being one. I love to make everyone laugh. Mommy thinks I am going to be the class clown. I am a monkey see, monkey do kind of girl. Tonight I watched Gage spit out some food that he didn't like. I thought that was hilarious. So, the next spoonful of food Mommy put in my mouth I tried to spit like my brother. I know what books are and I love them. Story time is fun with Mommy and Gage.
I went to the doctor today and had a great check-up. I weigh 16 lbs which is in the 10% and I am 27.8 inches long which is between the 50% and 75%. So I am still a little petite thing. I didn't receive any shots today so Mommy and Daddy thought this would be the perfect visit to get my ears pierced. Dr. Guetersloh does it at her office so Mommy and Daddy were excited. I on the other hand had no idea what they were doing. I have still yet to notice them too, which is why Mommy wanted to do it now. She didn't want me to be able to play with them and get my ears infected. Everyone at Mommy's school said I look so beautiful.



No comments:
Post a Comment