Just Another Weekend
This weekend my friend Caleb had his 5th birthday party. It was at 50th St. Caboose and I had a blast. Caleb got a lot of Transformers and Power Ranger stuff. After cake and ice cream we played games. Daddy was impressed with my ability on the motorcycle game. I came in 2nd place.
On Saturday Mommy and Nana went cruisin' for garage sales. They hit the jack-pot. My favorite thing was a Batman doll that they got at the Cradles2Crayons consignment sale.
Not bad for $1.75
At first glance you may think this is just a big blue blob.
But, for those of you that know the Little Einsteins might recognize this as Rocket
If you look closely you can see all of the chairs with Leo, June, Annie, and Quincy in them.
I even included the grab-nabber

But, for those of you that know the Little Einsteins might recognize this as Rocket
If you look closely you can see all of the chairs with Leo, June, Annie, and Quincy in them.
I even included the grab-nabber
Yes, Grammy this is the same outfit you bought me a long time ago.
Yep, it's a 3-6 mth size



No comments:
Post a Comment