After my impetigo cleared up we thought everything was A-Okay. The doctor told me to stay on my antibiotic for 10 days so I continued to take it. On Saturday I started to break out in another rash on my neck. By Sunday it had spread to my chest and tummy. Then on Monday it was pretty much all over. Yesterday Mommy took me to see Dr. Guetersloh and she confirmed what everyone suspected. I am allergic to sulfa or (sulfur). So now I'm allergic to sulfa and penicillin. Yea me!!!
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
After my impetigo cleared up we thought everything was A-Okay. The doctor told me to stay on my antibiotic for 10 days so I continued to take it. On Saturday I started to break out in another rash on my neck. By Sunday it had spread to my chest and tummy. Then on Monday it was pretty much all over. Yesterday Mommy took me to see Dr. Guetersloh and she confirmed what everyone suspected. I am allergic to sulfa or (sulfur). So now I'm allergic to sulfa and penicillin. Yea me!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment