Look How Old We Are!

Sunday, March 02, 2008

Another Week Without Daddy
Daddy was away in Midland again this week. I guess you could say we survived. Mommy keeps us busy when Daddy is gone so the week goes by fast and boy did it. We went to the park twice with Kristin, Annie, and Hudson. We also had dinner with them one night. We went to eat with Kami and Adrianne one night but it was cut short when Molly threw up all over Mommy. No, she isn't sick she choked on a cracker and that hit her gag reflex which sent her whole dinner up on Mommy. I had a great week! I got to be the flag holder at school. Be sure to watch the video of me saying the pledge.




Everyone says that I am going to be an engineer when I grow up.
I love building things
Every time Molly gets her diaper changed she loves to say hi to the baby
Don't they look alike

Girls and their TV
Molly loves to ride in my big red car


Girl time getting pedicures
Annie was such a big help giving Molly her bottle

I had fun pushing Annie in the swing
Molly sporting Annie's cool shades



Double click to hear the Pledge of Allegiance


Tickle Time


1 comment:

cmjj said...

Oh man!! The pledge was great!!!!!