Look How Old We Are!

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter
This year was the first year that we have been home for the Easter Bunny to visit our house. He came really early this morning and it was wet outside so he hid the eggs inside our house. Molly and I had a lot of fun this morning hunting. I was a good big brother and helped Molly find some eggs. We got some yummy chocolate and money. We really like that Easter Bunny. He also gave me some Iron Man things, a puzzle, card games, and a bug net. Molly got some books, a fire hat, fake hair, and a bug net. I just couldn't believe that the Easter Bunny knew what I liked. That sure is some smart rabbit.
After egg hunting we went to Church. Not only was this my first year with the Easter Bunny but I also know what Easter is all about now. I like to tell the story of those bad guards that took Jesus and put him on a cross and put nails through his hands and killed him. The cool thing is that when they put him in the cave Jesus came back to life and moved the rock. He told Mary to go tell everyone the good news that Jesus is ALIVE!! I sure am glad that Jesus came back to life. Thank you Jesus for dying for me!




"Oh....My.....Goodness!


Molly opening her bucket



My Iron Man water shooter






My class's Easter party

Mommy likes to call this a truly grateful boy

No comments: