Look How Old We Are!

Monday, April 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy
Daddy's birthday was last Wednesday Tax Day! We were so excited that Grammy and Grandmother got to come and celebrate with us. I insisted that we have a super hero birthday party for Daddy since he's our super hero. We got Daddy a super hero shirt and an Iron Man birthday cake. It was YUMMY!
Molly and I couldn't wait to go to this tea party that Mommy and Daddy kept talking about. Boy were we dissapointed! There wasn't any tea at all. It was all flags and songs and cheering. Boy was I ready to go and eat! All in all it was a great day! Happy birthday super hero Daddy!! We LOVE you!





2 comments:

Luft Family said...

Happy Birthday, old man!

The Barfields said...

Happy Belated to Jeremy! I acutally did remember his birthday, because it's just 2 days after mine. It sounds like it was a good one. The kids are getting so big.