Look How Old We Are!

Sunday, April 05, 2009

Bye, Bye Crib
This weekend Mommy and Daddy changed my crib into a big girl bed. Grammy bought my bedding, just like my crib bedding, last year so my room didn't have to change. I was a little hesitant at first but I haven't had any problems. I like all of the room!

My last night in my crib
My big girl bed


Mommy kept Ashlynn and Kendra this weekend while Patty worked . We had tons of fun playing.







Molly and baby Ethan


Watching Bolt for the hundredth time


And watching Bolt for the one hundredth and one time


Who says shopping at Lowe's has to be boring




We had our family picnic at school this week. I had fun chasing Joseph around



3 comments:

Haddock Happenings said...

Molly, that last picture of you and your mommy together is priceless! I love it! Has anyone ever told you that you look just like your mommy?! ;)

And I also love your new big-girl bed! Although, the picture of you in your crib for the last time made me kind of sad.

The Barfields said...

Molly is getting so big, love all that hair! Very pretty big girl bed.

Anonymous said...

lots of room in that big girl bed I think I should join you and we can Christen it