Look How Old We Are!

Thursday, June 04, 2009

Whoo Hoo! I'm 5 Years Old!!!
Wow! Can you believe that I am 5 years old now. Today has been a great birthday! First, I went to school. Mommy and Daddy brought up brownies for us to all have for snack. My class sang Happy Birthday to me. Then we came home and I got to open one present (the rest I will open on Saturday at my party). It was scuba diving stuff. So of course, we had to go swimming. Then Nana and Papa came over and we all went to Chucky Cheese. I had 20 free tokens since it was my birthday. Chucky himself came out to wish me a happy birthday. What a wonderful day it has been. However, I can't wait for my party it's going to be AWESOME!!!





Who says white kids can't dance. Check me out
gettin' jiggy wit it Napoleon style

No comments: