Look How Old We Are!

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Molly!
Mommy apologizes for taking so long to post pictures of my birthday party. I turned two last weekend and had a great party. Mommy then spilled coffee on the laptop and fryed it. Thankfully she has a new one now so all is well at the Davidson House.
My 2nd birthday wasn't a great as I had hoped it to be. I woke up Sunday morning with a temp of 103. Mommy and Daddy took me to the doctor and it turned out I was at the beginning stage of an ear infection. Fortunately I was not contagious and got doped up enough on medicine that I enjoyed my party. I just wish I wouldn't have been sick.
My party was at our Church at my favorite indoor play area. Everyone just played and enjoyed themselves. It was a Wiggles party since I get to go see the Wiggles in August!! Thank you to all of my friends that came and thank you for all of the wonderful girly presents. I am now entering the Barbie and princess stage!

Aunt Mysti gave me this outfit. The shirt reads
"tiaras make you taller"
How appropriate huh?
I was a little pooped

This was supposed to be a picture of all the kids.
Somehow Daddy ended up in the middle.
I guess he is a big kid though.














We were so excited that cousin Kailee was there!





No comments: