Look How Old We Are!

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Christmas In Abilene
Last weekend we had our Christmas with Grammy and Jaypa. We had tons of fun with all of our cousins. We swam and played and ate. Grammy gave me a really cool pirate chest and all sorts of pirate things. Molly got an awesome baby bed that has the coolest drawers and cabinets. Thanks Grammy and Jaypa!! We had a great weekend!

Molly is a dress-up cheese ball
And now she's a rapper

We all enjoyed a little Batman cartoon


Mmmm Pizza

Molly's baby bed

Lovin' on Grammy.

Molly lovin' on KaileeI don't know who could eat more...Molly or Emma

I slept through the Cotton Bowl.
I hear that was a good thing.

And yet more dress-up

1 comment:

cmjj said...

We watched a movie last night with Drew Barrymore (Music and Lyrics)...everytime I see her I think of you, Traci!! Hope things are going well at school. Looks like your family is doing great :)