Look How Old We Are!

Sunday, January 25, 2009

All Better....And Then Some
It seems that this week I've felt the need to make up for being out of commission last week. I have managed to perfect my climbing skills which in turn means that I can no longer be trusted in a room by myself. I am happiest when everyone is watching me and will yell your name until you do so. And I pretty much like getting into EVERYTHING. I'm sure everyone is very happy that I'm feeling better.

Yes, that's me sleeping with three men and a penguin
Stylin' and Profilin' at the Gap

Busted sitting on top of the table

My Incredible Writing Skills
Everyone is getting a big thrill out of how much I am enjoying learning right now. I'm like a huge sponge. Lately I have been concentrating on my writing skills. Mommy came in and caught me sitting at the table writing out Spiderman. I do love my superheroes!!!

TAH-DAH!! Not too bad huh?





2 comments:

Luft Family said...

That is awesome! Way to go, Gage! This elementary teacher is impressed.

The Barfields said...

So cute!!