South Plains Food Bank Farm
Last week in school I went on a field trip to the South Plains Food Bank Farm. I got to plant green beans and pick radishes. I am really into gardening right now. Daddy and I started a garden at home and Nana and I have a garden at her house too. My favorite part was the bus ride though. I love that yellow dog!!
Grammy, Jaypa, and Grandmother were here this weekend for Uncle Jonathan and Aunt Krisha's baby shower. Aunt Krisha had to go to the hospital right after the shower because she wasn't feeling well. Everything looks OK but we are all ready to have our newest family member here!! Hopefully within the next few weeks I will have a new baby cousin!!!!
Oh, yeah....Molly wanted me to tell everyone that she has a new word "DUCK". Every time she sees a duck she points and says "DUCK". Mommy has a feeling that there are many more words to come. That sister of mine is a jabber-mouth!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment