Look How Old We Are!

Monday, May 26, 2008

The Pool is Officially Open!
We have officially opened the pool for a summer full of fun! I am going to start swimming lessons next week so hopefully I will be free of my floaties by my birthday party. Molly is a little water bug just like me. I can't wait to be home with Mommy all summer.
My last day of school was Thursday. We had playday and then a picinic with our parents. Mommy took me back to her school to watch their talent show. I didn't quite make it the entire show it was supposed to be my nap time so I crashed on Papa's lap.


I splashed Daddy!!

Me and Caleb
Mommy will let her play with anything to keep her quiet




Although I was asleep each act still deserved applause.
Double click to watch

1 comment:

cmjj said...

That is too cute!!!! BTW, I have to figure out what to do about the Tex-Mex thing!! I just can't make everything Tex-Mex. I am not that good of a cook. What am I going to do :(