Look How Old We Are!

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

A Fun Filled Weekend
This weekend we went to Dallas to see Bryan, Mysti, and Sebastian. Daddy thought it would be a great father's day gift to take Papa to the Rangers game. So all of us boys took off for the evening to enjoy the game. Poor Daddy didn't get to enjoy the game as much since I couldn't sit still for more than two innings. While we were there we also went to the Wiggle's Play Center and had a ball. To keep us cool Uncle Bryan set up the sprinkler and we ran in the water. It was a great get away before Mommy has to go back to work.
I have a new stuffed turtle. I call it my baby. I put it down for naps and even feed it like Mommy feeds Molly. I'm sure you are going to love the picture. After we went swimming tonight there was a real turtle in our Alley. I don't think I'll try to feed that one like I do the other. It didn't look very friendly.
Molly had her two month appointment and was quite a trooper. She weighs 10lbs 13oz which is in the 50th percentile and is 23 1/2 inches long which is the 90th percentile. The doctor couldn't get over how much she has changed. She said Molly is quite a ham. She smiled and cooed until the nurse shocked her with the shots. Thank goodness they didn't bother her too much!
I even switch sides
Aren't we cute
This turtle is too slow
See what I mean.
Not a friendly face huh/

Papa in hog heaven
Guys night out
Two handsome guys


Yea Wiggly fun
Gettin ready to leave

Unlce Bryan cleaning the grass off
Monkey #1
Monkey #2

Sebastian about to show us what he's got
Papa in hog heaven again
Aren't they just chillin'






No comments: