Another Great Week
Mommy has officially gone back to work. It is taking me a little bit to adjust. I got so used to always having my Mommy that I was a little sad to see her leave every morning. However, I am having lots of fun with Nana and Papa. Nana has taught me the letters A, B, and C. We have done some fun crafts like making a fire truck and doing leaf prints with crayons. We also go to the mall in the mornings and walk. They let me play at the playground and then Papa helps me throw pennies in the fountain.
He's working on my fast pitch.
He's working on my fast pitch.
I am also having fun at Nana and Papa's. It took me a few days to adjust too. But now my schedule is all set and I'm doing great. I especially love my tummy time. Mommy keeps saying that she can't get over how much I love to stand. I do a really good job of holding my weight.
This is Gage singing Twinkle Twinkle to Molly.



No comments:
Post a Comment