Look How Old We Are!

Thursday, January 05, 2006

WHEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
I think he's looking at me!
Fun with the ladies.
My Daddy is so silly!
Talk about service, I don't even have to walk!

Happy New Year!!!! I hope everyone has made their new year resolutions. Mine is not to get sick the week after Christmas! The day after Christmas my Daddy and I both got really sick. The doctor said it was something called Rotavirus. Anyway we couldn't keep anything in our stomachs so Daddy lost 15 lbs and I lost 2 1/2 lbs. I think I'm pretty much back up to 27 lbs but I don't know for sure. All I seem to want to do is eat!!!!!

Last weekend we went to Abilene to have Christmas with Grandmother and had a blast!!! I got a grocery cart and a remote control car. I like to tote around Greg from the Wiggles and go shopping for the food that Grammy bought me. I think Mom is tired of finding apples and bananas in the oddest places like the bathroom. While we were in Abilene I got to spend time with my cousin Kailee. We went to the zoo and fed all of the animals. My favorite animals were the bears and monkeys. My least favorite was the giraffes. Their tongues were as big as me. Kailee came home with us and she and uncle Jonathan spent two days here at our house. We went to the Science Spectrum and had lots of fun!!! I sure love all of my cousins!! They are so much fun to be with.

No comments: