Well today was a very traumatic day for me. I was playing in my sandbox and got some sand in my eye. First, Mama, Daddy, Nana, and Papa all held me down to rinse out my eye. Unfortunately that did not work. So, Mama and Papa took me to the doctor. He put some yellow dye in my eye and then held up a black light to make sure that my eye was not scratched. I of course was not very cooperative so he didn't get a very good look at it. Since he didn't think he saw a scratch he rinsed my eye out with an entire bottle of saline. Mama said her ear drums are still ringing from all of the screaming but hey, at least my eye is better!!
One day while Mama was giving piano lessons one of her students brought a puppy for me to play with. I'm not so sure about little dogs. They don't let me tackle them like Taz and Sable do.






1 comment:
baby girl show me your p-ssy and let me lick it clean for you
Post a Comment