Look How Old We Are!

Monday, July 02, 2012

Molly's 5th Birthday

I'm 5!!!

Yes folks, I'm 5 years old!  This means I get to start Kindergarten!  My party was lots of fun.  I told Mommy I wanted a butterfly party.  First, we made butterflies out of coffee filters. Then Mommy read us The Very Hungry Catterpillar by Eric Carle.  Then we played a fun game about metamorphasis.  The boys had to wrap the girls with toilet paper to make a cacoon.  Then they had to race and hunt their partners butterfly wings.  Once they put the wings (headband) on the girls got to break free and fly away.  Then we went inside and played another game.  Mommy wrapped a butterfly puzzle with lots of tissue paper.  We passed it around the circle while music played.  When the music stopped whoever had the puzzle took off on piece of paper.  The last person got to unwrap the whole thing and keep it.  My friend Margo won.  I added frogs to the party too.  I thought the boys wouldn't like just butterflies.  So, we made a frog out of green paper plates and then played a frog toss game.  Then we ate butterfly shaped sandwiches, cake and ice cream. 




I am so excited that I got my Molly American Girl doll.  When we went to Dallas I got to celebrate my birthday again with Mommy, Nana and Aunt Mysti.  We ate and then shopped.  I got three outfits for my doll.  I take her with me everywhere I go!














No comments: