Look How Old We Are!

Sunday, June 05, 2011

                                                  Happy 7th Birthday!!       

I can't believe a year ago I was at Disney World celebrating my 6th birthday.  I have to say my 7th was just as fun!!  I had my party at Chuck E. Cheese.  Everyone thought Mommy was crazy having a party at 9:30 in the morning but we had the whole restaurant to ourselves which was AWESOME!!!!  I was surrounded with so many friends old and new, it was a great birthday.  My girlfriend Ashlynn came in town for my birthday so after the party we went back home and swam.  Then after a little rest we went to the Circus with Max, Gus, Katie, Faith and Skye.  It was the coolest circus ever!  My favorite part was the motorcycles!!!  What an awesome birthday I had!!!!!
Best Buds waiting for the circus to open up.

Gus is such a nut!

Faith, Max, me, Katie, Molly, Gus, Skye






The Daddy's had just as much fun!

My crazy Daddy



My Phineas and Ferb Cake.  It was delicious!


No comments: