Look How Old We Are!

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Molly Writes!!
Last week at Nana and Papa's house I was doing some worksheets with Nana. Jokingly she told me to put my name on my paper. Little did she know that I could. Over the summer I learned (taught myself) how to write my name. Nana was super impressed!!!

School Finally Started


The Hello Kitty lunch box was a must have


I'm at Terrific Tiger this year



My teacher is Ms. Ashley

Gage Started Soccer

I decided that I wanted to try soccer this year. I am a Red Raider. I loved my first practice. Coach Bohn and Coach Klein did a great job making me feel comfortable and helping me.
Of course Molly had to practice her cheering










Coach Klein showed me which foot to use to go around the cone.

1 comment:

Haddock Happenings said...

Good form, Molly!