Look How Old We Are!

Friday, June 18, 2010

A Party Fit for a Princess

Yipee! I'm three!! Long gone are the days of being a toddler. I am a full of sass and attitude little girl now. I had a small princess party with my family since Disney World was part of my birthday as well. We swam and had yummy birthday cake.
Let's see....my favorite color is purple. My favorite song is Party in the USA. My favorite movie is Barbie and the Nutcracker. And my favorite thing to do is play dress up and have tea parties. Mommy says I'm very clever and full of attitude. Just the other day she was driving and was quite disgusted with the way some people were driving and said, "Ugh, these idiots won't get out of the way." I replied to her, "Mommy, their not idiots you just need to wait your turn." Pretty observant for a three year old huh? As Mommy says she's gonna have her hands full with me!
I loved my cake!





Who says princesses can't climb?




No comments: