End of Year Activities
It's hard to believe that this year is over. I have learned so much and hope to learn more this summer. I am able to sound out words and have many sight words. I can also do simple adding and subtracting in my head. I can also tie my own shoes. (that was the toughest!)
Molly knows all of her letters, colors, and shapes. She can count to 20 and can recognize 1-10. She is even starting to draw pictures of people with arms, legs, and eyes. Mommy calls us her little sponges

Me and Mrs.
Hargrove at my awards ceremony. I got the Super Student Award for loving to learn and trying my hardest on everything I do. I am going to miss her SO much!!

Our end of year party.
Aren't parachutes fun?

An End of Year party isn't complete without the
cupcake with blue icing.
Park Fun with Grammy and Jaypa

This stool made me so dizzy.
Jaypa pushed Molly and
Zana on the swings

I conquered the rock

So did Daddy

Molly's End of Year program was
a Texas program.
She loved being in Ms. Angela's class.
My New Shirts

"Being cute is my super power"

"Careful, I had a big bowl of attitude for breakfast"
Birthday Celebration

Since I won't be in school on my birthday
we had an early birthday party.
Mommy and Daddy brought cupcakes. Mrs. Hargrove
lets us stand on the table while everyone sings!!
No comments:
Post a Comment