Look How Old We Are!

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Vacation 09!!
Mommy's friend Stephanie was kind enough to let us vacation at her house this summer. We had a very relaxed weekend and then went to Fiesta Texas on Monday. It was a lot of fun!! I got to see lots of my favorite characters and Molly loved Wiggle World.

Don't you love how Molly is playing shy (yeah right)









Molly's favorite vacation moments
I have to start by saying that I really got the shaft on this trip! Why do you have to be a certain height to ride rides? I mean come on I've got the guts shouldn't I get the glory too? At least I had fun in the water park. There's no height requirement for swimming.

This one isn't quite such a favorite after this picture I went
flying and face planted in the sand. It took Mommy 10 minutes to clean my face.
Mommy tells me this is how girls swim.

Chocolate ice cream......need I say more
Riding in the Big Red Car

Sharing some Powerade with Gage

Waiting for the Wiggles Show

Wow! Captain Feathersword is awesome!!

I had to touch the duck before I trusted him

Gage actually let me chew on his arm

And this would be what delirium looks like.
No nap = crazy Molly


Gages favorite vacation moments
Unfortunately, there isn't any pictures of my REAL favorite moments. Mommy, Stephanie and I rode the Bugs Bunny roller coaster and it was awesome. I also did lots of water rides but we didn't have the camera since it's not water proof. I am very proud of myself for being such a big boy!


Trying desperately to get a tan




Daffy was funny

Whoa! Batman is one serious dude!

Scooby dooby doo!!!

Riding the train with Stephanie

1 comment:

Regina said...

Looks like a great family trip!! Traci- you are one hot momma!!