Look How Old We Are!

Thursday, August 14, 2008

My First Date
Tonight I had my very first date! I took my "girlfriend" Ashlynn to McDonalds and to see The Backyardigans Live. We had so much fun. She is so sweet and even shared her ketchup!
My favorite part of the show was the Dragon. Even though he scared me a little.


Our First Date
We're Knights that's right!

Holding hands #1
In the backseat. Daddy kept an eye on me!


Holding hands #2
Mickey D's is the BOMB for a first date.




3 comments:

Luft Family said...

Too cute! Glad ya'll had fun.

cmjj said...

OMG!! Too cute! What a little stud-muffin :)

Haddock Happenings said...

Gage, have your mommy and daddy not warned you about those beings called girls?! :) It's a good sign that she shared her ketchup with you. She sounds like a keeper. You guys definitely make a cute couple. I'm glad you guys had fun! The Backyardigan's rock!