Look How Old We Are!

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Meeska, Mooska, Mickey Mouse!!!
Mommy and Daddy surprised me this week with tickets to see Mickey Mouse and all his friends. Let's see there was Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald, Tigger, Pooh, Darby, Rocket, Leo, June, Quincy, Annie, Handy Manny and all his tools. They were having a music party and we got to help make the music. I was so in awe most the time that I would forget to participate but I still got up and shook my booty to the Hot Dog Dance with everyone. My favorite one of all was Handy Manny. Mommy thought Rocket was pretty cool. After, I got a rocket mug with snow cone inside and two t-shirts. After it was all over I realized that Molly didn't go with us. I sure wish she could have seen everything. Oh well, we'll have to do it again when she gets bigger.




Down by the stage after the show.
Handy Manny
The whole gang at the party

Tigger, Pooh, and Darby
Cheesy smile at intermission


The first time I saw Mickey
There's Rocket at the clubhouse with the rest of the Little Einsteins.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How fun!! Was this at the Municipal Auditorium? Jordan and Jaron enjoy looking at all of your pictures, too. Have a good weekend!!!!