Look How Old We Are!

Sunday, March 18, 2007

My Spring Break
What a fun week this has been!!! Mommy's friend from college Lori and her little girl Rileigh came to play and we had a lot of fun. Then Grammy and Grandmother came and I got to show off all my new tricks for them. We went with Uncle Jonathan, Aunt Krisha and Cousin Kailee to a new place in town call Jump it Up. I've decided that Daddy and Jonathan are just big kids. I really like going down the slide with Kailee. Then we went to see a really cool show, Cirque Dreams. It was much better than the other circus that I went to. I was mezmorized the whole time!! Those people can do some crazy things! Then to wrap up the week my future girlfriend Annie celebrated her 1st birthday. I wonder how old she'll have to be before her Daddy Garrett will let me take her out on a date?



Check me out!!
Me and Rileigh playing dress up.
Me and Rileigh playing on my big boy bed
Me in my party hat!!
Boy did Annie love her cake!

BALLS!!!!!!
WHEEEE!!

I love to beat up on Daddy
Where did this tunnel take us?

Hit me with your best shot!
Me and Mommy riding the turtle.

Going down the slide with Kailee is fun!







No comments: