Look How Old We Are!

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Ladies and Gentleman meet my sister
Molly!!!
Well it's official I'm going to have a little sister!! She is already a big girl weighing in a exactly 1lb. Everything looks great and Mommy is doing great too. I have been asking all along for a sister so I guess somebody upstairs likes me!!
The other pics are of my school Valentine's party and my new obsession BUZZ LIGHTYEAR!
I have become quite the fan of Toy Story 1 and 2 but 2 is my favorite because Buzz goes in space in the beginning. My obsession includes a Buzz doll, Toy Story PJs and socks, and a Buzz remote control rocket! Man life is good!!!

Here's Molly opening her mouth!
Another profile of Molly
Me and Mommy all decked out for the party.
Yummy!!!

Mr. Potato and Buzz get along real well.
Sleeping with my pals! Check out Buzz's pull-ups.
He's getting potty trained too!









No comments: